We are looking for a production technician to join our strong team!
Varbergs Precision is investing heavily in the future and has many major projects underway where we will need your help.
You will get to work in the latest machines and the best equipment you can get hold of.
Your expertise is an important part when introducing new articles into production as you will be part of a team to prepare new articles and its process. The work involves programming in CAM and optimization of various CNC programs as well as troubleshooting and adjusting existing programs. Your role also includes assisting our technology and marketing department with technical competence in cutting processing
• Daily technical support for production and work colleagues
• Ensure, optimize and update production cycle times
• Update control instructions and work instructions
• Lead and implement projects in continuous improvement areas
• Responsible for the introduction of new articles in our production
• Programming of new articles
• Continuous production
To succeed in the role, we see that you have:
• Very good knowledge of CNC turning and/or milling (DMG MORI).
• Very good knowledge of measuring technology and reading drawings.
• Experience of Lean work/ 5S meritorious)
• Knowledge of EdgeCam or other CAM system (meritorious)
• Experience with the business system monitor (meritorious)
• Accustomed to developing standardized work methods
To fit into the role of a production technician with us, we want you as a person have a positive attitude and strong commitment to drive your own projects forward and take your own initiatives. We believe that the right person for the job also works as well independently as in a team. You enjoy working at a fast pace with several projects at the same time, are flexible, accurate and can work in a structured way. With us, you get a stimulating position with freedom under responsibility in a truly wonderful and goal-oriented team.
The position is full-time and daytime.
Monthly salary, the company has a collective agreement IF Metall
Production manager – Mattias Jönsson
Direct: 0340-645 647